Re-Engineered Peony

It only took about an hour to re-engineer my Peony to fix some of the fit problems I had.  It’s still not 100% perfect but I’m happier with it and happy enough with the fit.

IMG_6448

Jeez it was cold taking these photos!  -1’c!  Which I know for some of you guys is warm, but we’d had quite a balmy (for February) weekend with temps of about 8’c so this was a little bit of a shock.

IMG_6436

And I thought I’d show you the mess we’re making in the back garden at the moment.  Husband is in the process of dismantling the old conservatory and we hope to build a garden room across the back this summer.  He scared the living daylights out of me when there was an almighty crash and a large lump of roof hit the deck along with the ladder.  Thankfully he was fine although as he took it to pieces we realised just how badly it had been built and that standing on the roof really wasn’t a good idea as there wasn’t much attaching it to the house!

IMG_6453

PS.  Don’t forget the give away of Wendy’s Travelling Pattern Stash!

Advertisements

21 thoughts on “Re-Engineered Peony

    1. Thanks Lizzy! They’re my work shoes and I will reheel and resole them untill the cobbler tells me they’re beyond redemption. I’ve been wearing them over two years already! Best £40 ever!

      1. I just spent $30 getting my fave boots re-heeled and soled… might make it to the meet-up (weather depending) but you wont’ be there. *sob* you shall be a drunk hen somewhere… having a blast! LOL

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s